MISSION OF IEF
Hungarian companies highly dependent on energy have established IEF in March 2000.
The mission of IEF to act
· as an effective umbrella organization in the energy issues
in order to promote the creation of a fair competitive market, which is operational on the long run (this being considered the best tool of consumer protection) and to prepare the industrial consumers to that market and to represent their market interests;
· and as a civil organization
to contribute to the shaping of and making work the conciliation of interests procedure between consumers, market players and governmental bodies, regulatory agencies.
... and this what we are doing:
· we shape and continuously keep working the mechanism of conciliation of the interests of industrial consumers,
· we represent and enforce consumer interests in respect of the political/governmental decision makers and also of those in the public administration and the trade, as well as in respect of the energy market/commercial partners and organizations;
· we organize in the framework of our communication strategy seminars, conferences, fora, scientific and educational presentations, furthermore collect and transmit national and foreign experience;
· we keep contact and co-operate with those organizations and associations in Hungary and in different countries of the world that have been established for the same purposes.
- - - -